If you were a fan of the original Labyrinth, you’re going to want to get your hands on the next iteration.
Labyrinth 2 brings a whole heap of new features and challenges to the original game type. I’ve never been a fan of anything I can’t shoot, but my girlfriend loves challenging games like Labrynth, and this will make for a cheap and cheerful mini-christmas present.
According to the developers site, Labyrinth 2 offers:
- Create your own levels and share them instantly with your friends and the world.
- Download and rate levels created by the community.
- 4 player multiplayer over Wi-Fi or Bluetooth.
- Awards for your achievements. Unlock new balls.
- New game elements: Cannons, Bumpers, Multiple balls, Doors, Magnets, Fans, Resizers, Merry-Go-Rounds, Duplicators, Lasers and more…
It’s interesting to see how sensitive the accelerometer on the iPhone can actually be. At £2.99, it’s not a cheap game, but then again, it’s one of those apps that stands apart from the rest in its fit and finish. Quality applications are harder to come by in the hase of 100K+ options.
Were you a fan of the first Labyrinth, or does this game genre appeal to you?