Welcome to Episode 5 of the BuffaloBuzz with Winston, one of TechnoBuffalo’s finest users. Here’s what to expect in this special Holiday installment:
This episode we deck the halls (or studio) and take a look at:
1) The fire between AT&T and Verizon and how Apple throws its shoe in. While keeping with the typical music, voice and application demonstration shown within the Apple iPhone commercial, they still find a way to insult Verizon by using the punchline, “Can your phone or network do that?”,
2) Google, TiVo and their efforts to step up commercial skipping and the how they can regulate that,
3) Gmail and the ability to attach files to an email whether online or offline.
4) AT&T’s new service offering prepaid wireless data, the AT&T DataConnect Pass.
$15 (75 MB cap)
$30 (250 MB cap)
$50 (500 MB cap),
5) eBay’s Deals App allowing users to purchase ideal Holiday gifts and have them shipped directly to your house.