The following article assumes four things:
- You have an iPhone or iPod touch.
- You have the latest version of WordPress for iPhone (Download here, free.)
- You have a TechnoBuffalo hosted blog. (Signup here)
- You have opposable thumbs and are able to use a touch screen.
Now that WordPress have released the latest version two of their much acclimated iPhone application, it’s time for the TB crowd to sink their teeth into some integration between the two. To get yourself setup using your very own TechnoBuffalo blog with WordPress 2 for iPhone, simply download the app and follow the step-by-step process, it’s a breeze.
One thing to note is that your personal blog URL will look something like this: https://www.technobuffalo.com/blogname/
WordPress 2 is the only iPhone app that lets you write posts, upload photos, edit pages, and manage comments on your blog from your iPhone or iPod Touch. With support for both WordPress.com and self-hosted WordPress, users of all experience levels can get going in seconds.
What’s new in version 2.0:
– A new, more efficient user interface that makes it faster to switch between comments, posts, and pages.
– Various user interface refinements and bug fixes
– New Comments interface, with Gravatars and the author URL shown in the comment list
– Passwords are now stored in the keychain
– Posts are now automatically saved and restored if network connection is lost during publishing
– Added persistence, so the app re-opens in the blog you last used
– Added an interface for manually entering the XMLRPC endpoint for non-standard setups
– Fixed rotation-related visual glitches
– Fixed errors where malformed XML prevented access to XMLRPC endpoint
– Fixed edge case where local drafts were sometimes not saved
– Fixed the order of photos so that they’re displayed in the order they’re uploaded
For support, please visit our forums at http://iphone.forums.wordpress.org — they aren’t able to respond to support requests submitted in an iTunes review.