The world’s thinnest smartphone is here. Sporting a svelte 7.1mm frame (the iPhone 4/iPhone 4S comes in at 9.3 mm), the Droid Razr has a lot riding on its shoulders. The clamshell Razr of yesteryear was once the reigning champ in the mobile market. Today, smartphones are king. Does the Droid Razr live up to its heritage?
Internally the Razr comes equipped with a 1.2GHz dual-core TIOMAP processor, splash resistant Kevlar materials, 4.3-inch qHD Super AMOELD Plus screen, 8-megapixel camera with 1080p HD video recording, front facing camera and Android 2.3.5 with Motorola’s custom UI.
Verizon customers will be able to pick up the phone November 11 at 11:11 am for $299.99 with a two-year contract. Be sure to check out the video for our unboxing, and stay tuned for our full review.
Motorola Droid Razr Specs
- 4.3″ qHD Super AMOLED screen
- 1.2GHz dual-core processor
- 1GB of RAM
- 4G LTE
- 8MP rear-facing camera, with 1080p HD video capture and image stabilization technology for crisp and clear videos
- HD forward-facing camera for video chat over 4G LTE, 3G or Wi-Fi
- 32 GB memory: 16 GB on board and 16 GB microSD™ card pre-installed (actual formatted capacity is less)
- Gorilla Glass screen
- Kevlar build materials
- Side lock switch
- 12.5 hours of talk time and 8.9 hours of video playback
Do you plan on getting the Droid Razr?