Designed in the same vein as Motorola’s reborn Razr line, the Atrix HD is a formidable handset offered to AT&T customers at only $99 with two-year agreement. If the glitz and glamor of something like the Galaxy S III or One X isn’t your thing, the Atrix HD is certainly capable of fulfilling your needs without leaving your wallet feeling too light.
Equipped with a 4.5-inch HD ColorBoost display (330ppi), 8-megapixel camera with 1080p HD video recording, Android 4.0, 8GB of internal storage, 1.5GHz dual-core Snapdragon processor and LTE, the device on paper certainly seems like a good pickup.
Although, if Motorola handles this device the same way it handled the Razr on Verizon, we wouldn’t be shocked to see a Razr Maxx in the very immediate future. Let’s hope this is not the case.
Motorola Atrix HD for AT&T Specs:
- Release Date: July 15
- Price: $99 with two-year contract
- OS: Android 4.0
- Dimensions: 5.26×2.75×0.33-inches
- Weight: 4.94 oz.
- Display: 4.5-inch HD ColorBoost (720×1280) 330ppi
- Battery: 1780 mAh, 9 hours
- Processor: 1.5GHz dual-core Qualcomm Snapdragon
- RAM: 1GB
- Internal Storage: 8GB, microSD expandable to 32GB
- Cameras: 8-megapixel, 1080p video; 1.3-megapixel front
- Network: AT&T, LTE
- Bluetooth: 4.0
- Notes: Comes in White and Titanium