Best known for its heavily-influenced iPhone lookalikes, Meizu is going legit by launching its first Android powered device. And surprisingly, its specs reveal it to be one of the best Android phones you’ve probably never heard of, at least on paper.
Equipped with a A9 dual-core 1.4GHz processor, the Meizu MX has a 4-inch ASV LCD (960×640), 1GB RAM, 16GB of internal storage, 8-megapixel rear camera with 1080p video recording, 0.3 megapixel front, GSM pentaband 3G radio, Bluetooth 2.1 and Android 2.3.5 with Meizu’s own Flyme OS overlaid.
Of course, we’ll go more in depth once we get a more thorough hands-on with the device. For now, check out our unboxing to see if this $450 phone piques your interest, and stay tuned for further Meizu MX coverage.
Meizu MX Specs:
- Processor: A9 dual-core 1.4GHz
- Operating System: Android 2.3.5 (Flyme OS Skin)
- Display: 4″ ASV LCD (960×640)
- RAM: 1GB
- Internal Storage: 16GB
- Camera: 8 megapixel with LED flash (1080p video recording), 0.3 megapixel (front)
- Dimensions: 121.3 x 63.3 x 10.3 mm
- Weight: 139g
- Battery: 1600 mAh
- Network: GSM (pentaband 3G radio)
- Bluetooth: 2.1