The face of RIM’s BlackBerry Z10 has been all over the Internet these past few weeks, in both pictures and video. And with the company’s Jan. 30 armageddon just over a month away, we’re edging ever so close to actually seeing it unveiled for real. Up until then, though, we’re left to speculate on the specs powering RIM’s next-gen device—like the ones collected here by BBIN.
Disclaimer: None of these have been confirmed, and plenty of specs have been tossed around, so what actually gets announced could be completely different. Be that as it may, here are the alleged specs for RIM’s upcoming BlackBerry Z10.
- Processor: 1.5GHz TI OMAP 4470 dual-core Snapdragon MSM8960
- Display: 4.2-inch (1280×768) 356 ppi
- Camera: 8-megapixel rear, 2-megapixel front; 1080p video recording
- Memory: 2GB of RAM
- Storage: 16G and 32GB (microSD expandable)
- Battery: 1800mAh
- Notes: NFC, microUSB, microHDMI-Out, Bluetooth 4.0
So there you have it. It sounds like it’ll be a formidable opponent to the Androids and iPhones currently available. But while hardware is a huge aspect, more eyes will be set on how RIM’s BlackBerry 10 operating system actually turns out, and if the extra time the company took on the OS was well spent.