It appears that Amazon is about to go fill-tilt when it comes to deals on televisions for Black Friday.
Heading out on Black Friday for a deal may seem like a good idea until you get to the store and face the insanity that can happen. Really, is any deal worth it if you get shot with pepper spray? Highly doubtful.
Amazon is going to try to alleviate some of that stress by matching a lot of the brick-and-mortar deals shot-for-shot. The retailer sent out a list of upcoming deals for televisions and home theater accessories that will be going on sale soon, and it’s making staying home on Black Friday sound a lot more enticing.
Amazon Black Friday Television Deals
- Coby LEDTV2326 23-Inch 1080p 60Hz LED HDTV/Monitor – $78
- Haier L32A2120 32-Inch 720p 60Hz LCD HDTV – $97
- Hiteker TL50Z10AH-TP 50-Inch 60Hz LCD TV – $288
- Panasonic VIERA TC-L32C5 32-Inch 720p 60Hz LCD TV – $189
- Panasonic VIERA TC-L55ET5 55-Inch 1080p 120Hz 3D Full HD IPS LED-LCD TV with 4 Pairs of Polarized 3D Glasses – $899
- Samsung UN32EH4003 32-Inch 720p 60Hz LED HDTV – $248
- Samsung UN46EH5300 46-Inch 1080p 60Hz LED HDTV – $598
- Toshiba 40E220U 40″ 1080p 60Hz LCD HDTV – $179
- TCL L42FHDE30 42-Inch 1080p 60Hz Slim-Bezel LCD HDTV – $179
- VIZIO E601-A3 60″ 1080p 120Hz Razor LED Smart FHDTV – $688
- Panasonic DMP-BD87 Ultra-Fast Booting Blu-ray Disc Player – $68
- Roku HD Streaming Player – $39
- Samsung HW-E350 AirTrack Soundbar – $98
- Sceptre Inc. SB20202B Home Theater Technology – $38
If you’re wondering how these deals match up, BFAds notes that the Toshiba 40-inch deal is exactly the same as what Best Buy will have offer, and the same goes for the Vizio 60-inch that will be at Walmart.
The only drawback here is Amazon isn’t saying exactly when these deals will become active, and they are sure to go quick, so you’ll need to keep your eyes peeled. The general consensus seems to be it will happen sometime on Thanksgiving (Nov. 22) or early on Black Friday (Nov. 23).
Good luck if you decide to go after any of them!