Welcome to the newest episode of Tech on the Range. This show will feature three staff members from the TechnoBuffalo team as they discuss a central idea in an almost random fashion. This week’s panel consists of Sean Aune, Joey Davidson and Jon Rettinger.
You can find us each on Twitter.
Sean Aune – @seanpaune
Joey Davidson – @JoeyDavidson
Jon Rettinger – @jon4lakers
This week’s topic is “The Quest for Jon’s New Ringtone”
This week, the Tech on the Range crew is focusing on two separate topics. We’ll hit the current state of RIM and Blackberry, and then we’ll move on to talk about the Wii U.
As for this episode’s literal title: we’ve issued a challenge to the listeners of Tech on the Range. As you know, the show’s intro and outro is a version of “Home on the Range,” the famous and old song that links to the podcast’s namesake. Jon asks Sean to sing a version of the song during the show, though to do so with TechnoBuffalo-esque lyrics. Sean passed.
That’s when Joey decided to promise that Sean would sing a version of the song if one listener would come up with a great set of lyrics for it. If you think you can muster an awesome, poetic tribute, hit this submit article link and get it going.
Not only will Sean sing the tune for the show, but Jon will make it his new ringtone.
We referenced these articles in the episode.
- Nintendo Reveals Launch Day Titles; Some Big Games Come Later
- GameStop Done Taking Wii U Pre-orders Due to “Overwhelming Demand”
- Without the Nintendo’s Wii U, There’d be No Bayonetta 2
- 4 Wii U Games that Made me Yell “Shut up and Take my Money!”
- Rettinger’s Rants: Research in Motion
- RIM CEO Says BlackBerry 10 Has a “Clear Shot at Being Number 3″ Platform
- RIM Produces Love Ballad Aimed at BlackBerry 10 Developers (Video)
- BlackBerry 10 Browser Shown Off at BlackBerry Jam Americas