Welcome to the innagural regular episode of the first podcast recorded and produced by the team here at TechnoBuffalo. Which team here at TechnoBuffalo? This one…
The first episode of Tech on the Range features what will become the semi-regular panel of Sean Aune, Todd Haselton and Joey Davidson. Todd knows mobile, Joey knows video games and Sean knows how to yell. As the show moves forward, we’ll introduce new players. While this trio will likely be the regular crew, expect faces from around the TechnoBuffalo staff to guest host and fill spots.
You can find us each on Twitter.
Sean Aune – @seanpaune
Joey Davidson – @JoeyDavidson
Todd Haselton – @robotodd
This week’s topic is “Intros and Apple Biases!”
First off, we’d like our podcast listeners to know at least a little about who’s talking. The opening bits of the show will be spent introducing the panel as quickly as possible. Once that’s all squared away, we’ll move on.
Every tech site on the internet gets accused of holding a bias towards one company or another. We figured a great place to start our podcast would be with a response to these accusations. What gear do we own? Do we love Apple? Is there really a Steve Jobs shrine in Sean’s closet.
Tune in and find out.
We referenced these articles in the episode.
- Apple Becomes the Most Valuable Company in History
- Why I Switched to Android
- I Don’t Want the iPhone 5 – My Thoughts as A Mobile Editor
- Rettinger’s Rants: Fanboys – Android vs. iOS
- Rettinger’s Rants: iOS
- This Enormous 900-Pound iPod Dock Needs Its Own Bedroom, Costs $30,000 [Video]
- Judge Lucy Koh to Apple Lawyers: “You’re Smoking Crack”
- The Apple vs. Samsung Article Archive
- Jet Set Radio HD Trailer Features Gameplay, Rob Zombie
Schedule: We will normally release episodes on Friday, but to get things kicked off, we did two for this first week!